Updated Tuesday March 13, 2018 by Mason Youth Football Cheerleading.
- 2018 online registration will open February 1, 2018 through April 15, 2018.
- Returning cheerleaders who register between February 1 and February 28 will be placed on a priority basis.
- New cheerleaders who register between February 1 and February 28 will be placed on a first come-first served basis.
- All cheerleader registrations, beginning March 1, will be assigned to a squad on a first come first served basis subject to squad number limitations. Those who registered in February will already have been placed.
- $25 late registration fee will apply for registrations received after April 15.
- Sibling discount is available up to $50 per family!
- The registration fee for new cheerleaders includes a new, custom fitted uniform, cheer shoes, camp wear, cheer bow and poms.
- Any returning cheerleaders who need a new uniform or poms should register as a Returning Cheerleader and purchase the new uniform pieces at the April league fitting event.
- Cheerleaders may request to be placed up or down 1 grade level to pair with a sibling, except for K1.
- Any questions, please click on the Contact Us tab on the home page!